Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Sep 17 11:50:23 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Leigh, Valentine
- The Moste Profitable and Commendable Science, of Surveying of Lands, Tenementes, and Hereditamentes . . . of the measuring of all kindes of Landes, be it Meadow, Pasture, Errable, Wood, Hill, or Dale . . . Newly Imprinted and corrected. S.T.C. 15419
- Imprinted . . . by John Windet, for Robart Dexter [etc.], London, 1592.
- Among the earliest works on English surveying, with much on the legal aspects of local courts and the administration of manors, "a popular, practical guide, largely for self surveyors . . . mentioned in John Norden's standard [17th century] work"
- Early calf, very neatly rebacked, worn but quite attractive, lightish marginal staining; with the two tables and the first blank, the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 4500.00
- surveying, Real Property, courts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.