Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Mar 5 11:51:09 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Baker, John
- The Oxford History of the Laws of England. Volume VI. 1483-1558
- Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2013.
- The auspicious beginning to Oxford's ambitious new series, this volume written by John Baker, the Series General Editor (and former Literary Director of the Selden Society), "drawing heavily upon recent research using unpublished materials"
- Original printed boards, a very good copy
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- English Law, 15TH CENTURY, 16TH CENTURY, renaissance
- Kuehn, Thomas
- Law, Family, and Women, Toward a Legal Anthropology of Renaissance Italy
- University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1994.
- Printed, sewn wraps, highlighted, but usable
- Book No.:
- $ 45.00
- ITALY, renaissance, 15TH CENTURY, women's law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.