Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Sep 23 11:24:30 2022
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Oster (ed.), John Edward
- The Political and Economic Doctrines of John Marshall, Who for Thirty-Four Years Was Chief Justice of the United States [with a photograph campaign flyer, "John Edward Oster for Congress", affixed to the half title]
- Neale Publishing Company, New York, 1914.
- Original edition of the "first collection of Marshall materials (other than decisions and bar addresses)", with chapters on his letters (to George Washington, Joseph Story, and James Madison among many others) and Marshall's speeches and writings
- Original red cloth, a trifle worn, presentation copy, a warm, personal inscription "to my good friend / Royal Dixon [the noted animal rights activist]"
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- Supreme Court, biography, economics, political theory, 19TH CENTURY
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.