Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Sep 23 11:24:30 2022
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Montefiore, Joshua
- Commercial and Notarial Precedents: Consisting of All the most approved Forms, Common and Special, which are required in Transactions of Business [etc.] [with the advertising leaf not noted by Cohen] Cohen 2431
- Printed and Sold by James Humphreys [etc.], Philadelphia, 1803.
- First American edition of the first law book written by a Jewish author to be printed in this country, Montefiore subsequently to immigrate to the United States; with a substantial appendix devoted to bills of exchange, insurance, and shipping
- Original tree sheep, quite rubbed but very sound, ownership stamps, with the bookplate of W.H. Shir-Cliff depicting two maidens reading to one another
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- Commercial Law, notaries, Bills and Notes, insurance law, maritime law
- Willcock, J.W. and A.
- The Ocean, the River, and the Shore. Part I. Navigation (All Published)
- Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, Farringdon Street, London.
- An ambitious work, of which this is the only part to have been published, a significant portion of which (about 150 pages) is devoted to the history of navigation; with other chapters to devoted to the law of war, smuggling, neutrals and prizes
- Green cloth, gilt, a bit rubbed, title clipped, else a good copy
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- maritime law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.