Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Sep 17 11:50:23 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Hunter, Joseph (comp.)
- Three Catalogues; Describing the Contents of the Red Book of the Exchequer, of the Dodsworth Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library, and of the Manuscripts in the Library of the Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- Pickering, Chancery Lane, London, 1838.
- The separate, enlarged publication of the three catalogues originally prepared under the direction of the Record Commission, concluding with the portion devoted to the manuscripts of Lincoln's Inn, including those of Matthew Hale and Serjeant Maynard
- Modern blue cloth, gilt-lettered, light browning, else a very good copy; one of 150 copies printed, 100 intended for public sale
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- libraries, Manuscripts
- A Catalogue of the Law Library of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Second Edition. Cohen 1814
- Folsom, Wells, and Thurston, Printers to the University, Cambridge, 1841.
- The copy of the much expanded catalogue of the Harvard Law School Library once that of William Wetmore Story, marking its growth under his father, Joseph Story, and Simon Greenleaf, with Story's bookplate ("William W Story") on the front pastedown
- Modern 3/4 calf over the original marbled boards, very clean; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- libraries, Bibliography
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.