Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Sat Dec 31 13:48:01 2022
Matching records found:
law of slavery
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Ziegler, Benjamin Munn
- The International Law of John Marshall, A Study of First Principles
- The University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, 1939.
- Original edition of Ziegler's first work, based on his Harvard doctoral dissertation of 1935, with much on Grotius and Vattel, and on Kent and Story, and with chapters on war (two), piracy, the slave trade, treaties, and extradition, inter alia
- Original cloth, somewhat rubbed and darkened, else a very good, clean copy
- Book No.:
- $ 150.00
- international law, biography, Supreme Court, law of piracy, law of slavery
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.