Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Sun May 23 11:12:07 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- U.S. Immigratino Policy and the National Interest. Committees on the Judiciary House of Representatives and United States Senate, Ninety-Seventh Congress, First Session
- Government Printing Office, Washington, 1981.
- Original printed wraps; 456 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 10.00
- An Act for naturalizing such foreign Protestants, and others therein mentioned, as are settled, or shall settle in any of His Majesty's Colonies in America [13 Geo II c.7]. Folio
- Printed by John Baskett, Printer to the King [etc.], London, 1739.
- The landmark legislation permitting the naturalization of both Quakers and Jews in the American colonies, extending to them rights not yet secured in England, providing "[a] more liberal and enlightened policy" to encourage colonial settlement
- Title with woodcut Royal arms and three leaves, disbound, light browning, else well preserved; title + pages 167-171
- Book No.:
- $ 1750.00
- immigration, Religion, jewish law, Quakers and the Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.