Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Sep 17 11:50:23 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Bacon, Francis
- Ordinances Made By The Right Honourable Sir Francis Bacon Knight, Lord Verulam, and Vicount of Saint Albans, being then Lord Chancellor. For the better and more regular Administration of Justice in the Chancery [etc.]. Wing B316; Gibson 212
- Printed for Mathew Walbanke, and Lawrence Chapman, London, 1642.
- Bacon's signal contribution to Chancery, largely "fixing the practice of the court till the reforms of the last century" (in Holdsworth's words), 100+ in number, procedural and substantive, the principal evidence of Bacon's years as Lord Chancellor
- Original vellum, darkened, definite browning and some marginal staining, small repair to the title's margin, contents disbound, in a protective sleeve
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- equity, codification, courts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.