Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Sep 17 11:50:23 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Beawes, Wyndham
- Lex Mercatoria Rediviva . . . Containing An Account of our Trading Companies and Colonies, with their Establishments, and an Abstract of their Charter; the Duty of Consuls, and the Laws subsisting about Aliens, Naturalization and Denization [etc.]. 2d Ed
- Printed for R. Baldwin at the Rose, and S. Crowder and Co. [etc.], London, 1761.
- Beawes' vast compendium, based in part on his three decades' experience, with much on English and international law, in Holdsworth's words of "comprehensive character [designed] to give all the information which a merchant . . . could want"
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, light browning, else a very good tall copy with ample margins
- Book No.:
- $ 550.00
- Commercial Law, international law, aliens
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.