Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Tue Oct 6 16:57:48 2020
Matching records found:
Thompson D R Peter Morrish Ian McLean
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Thompson, D.R., Peter Morrish and Ian McLean
- Proceedings in the Criminal Division of the Court of Appeal, An Index of Practice and Procedure
- Barry Rose, Chichester, 1979.
- With the Criminal Appeal Act 1968, Chapter 19 (36 pages in wraps) and Statutory Intruments, 1968 No. 1262, Criminal Procedure, England and Wales, The Criminal Appeal Rules 1968 (stapled wraps, 36 pages, ex-Royal Courts of Justice) laid in
- Original black cloth, gilt, well-preserved; presentation copy from Master Thompson
- Book No.:
- $ 45.00
- criminal law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.