Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Sat Jan 23 13:57:40 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Bardaglio, Peter W.
- Reconstructing the Household, Families, Sex, and the Law in the Nineteenth-Century South
- University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, 1995.
- A very good copy, in the dustjacket
- Book No.:
- $ 45.00
- women's law, The South, 19TH CENTURY, Family Law
- Pruitt Sr., Paul M
- Aftermath. Foreword by Shannon Rogers Pruitt and an Afterword by Paul M. Pruitt, Jr.
- Quid Pro Quo, New Orleans, 2019.
- A novel full of suspense, violence, and the moral ambiguities of the post-Civil War South, involving rape and multiple murders, and concluding with the account of the ensuing trial, and a whitecappers unlawful (and unsuccessful) attempt at revenge
- Book No.:
- $ 30.00
- Law and Literature, CIVIL WAR, The South
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.