Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Tue Oct 6 16:57:48 2020
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Sugden, Edward Burtenshaw
- A Practical Treatise of Powers. First American, from the Third London Edition: with Notes and References to American Decisions. By Edward D. Ingraham, Esq. Cohen 4627
- Printed and Published by Abraham Small, No. 165, Chesnut Street, Philadelphia, 1823.
- First American edition of the only early work published in this country on powers, one of the future lord chancellor's two principal works, and, in Holdsworth's words, "by far the most comprehensive and learned" treatise on the subject
- Modern calf, some foxing and browning, but a good copy
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- Powers, Powers
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.