Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed May 5 16:24:42 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Grimke, John Faucheraud]
- The Duty of Executors and Administrators, Pointing Out, in a Plain and Familiar Manner, How Executors Are to Proceed . . . To which are prefixed . . . Mr. Blackstone's Rules for Interpreting Wills and Deeds [etc.]. Not in Eller; Cohen 4614
- Printed by T. and J. Swords, No. 99 Pearl-street, New-York, 1797.
- Only edition of a very early American work on wills and estates, one of only a few published in the 18th century, and the first to be more than a mere handbook, written by Grimke while a South Carolina Supreme Court Justice; with the two plates
- As issued, unbound, browning, uncut, errata defective
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- trusts and estates, South Carolina, Wills
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.