Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Sat Jan 23 13:57:40 2021
Matching records found:
Notable British Trials
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- The Notable British Trials Series. Eighty-Three Volumes [complete]
- William Hodge & Company Limited, Edinburgh and London, 1905-1959.
- The principal modern series reporting famous British trials over almost four centuries, each volume (in Wigmore's words) "critically edited by a competent and scholarly editor" with an introduction, verbatim proceedings, appendices and a bibliography
- Original green and red cloth, some wear, some volumes ex-library, and some pencilling, but a good usable set
- Book No.:
- $ 6500.00
- Notable British Trials, criminal law, trials
- Jessopp, Augustus (ed.)
- The Lives of the Right Hon. Francis North, Baorn Guilford; the Hon. Sir Dudley North; and the Hon. and Rev. Dr. John North
- George Bell and Sons, London, 1890.
- Three volumes
- Book No.:
- $ 75.00
- biography, Notable British Trials, trials
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.