Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed Aug 10 13:53:39 2022
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Haward, Lazarus
- The Charges Issuing forth of the Crown Revenue of England and Dominion of Wales. With the several Officers of his Majesties Courts, Customs, Housholds . . . Forrests, Parks, Chases . . . And also the valuation the Bishops, and Deanes Lands [etc.]. Wing H1164
- Printed for M. Wright . . . in the Old Bailey; ESTC R202381, London, 1660.
- Haward's estimable, empirical effort to set forth the sources of Royal revenue, beginning with that of the Royal courts, at the Restoration, part of the attempt to predict and to revive the economy of England following the costs of the civil war
- Later 1/2 crimson morocco over marbled boards, gilt, rubbed, minor marginal worming, with the bookplate of John Newling; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- economics, WALES, Religion, Natural Resources
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.