Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Sep 17 11:50:23 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Blackstone, William
- Tracts, Chiefly Relating to the Antiquities and Laws of England. Third Edition. Eller 240; Lauechli 553
- Printed at the Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1771.
- The most complete edition of Blackstone's legal essays, said in part to be responsible for his appointment as Solicitor General, and including his famed essay on (and text of) Magna Carta, "of the first importance for the constitutional lawyer"
- Contemporary calf, rebacked, the boards rubbed and marked, the first and last blanks somewhat foxed and dusty, else quite clean; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- Family Law, jurisprudence, marriage, Magna Carta, English constitutional law
- Ap-Robert, John
- The Younger Brother His Apologie, or a Fathers Free Power disputed, for the disposition of his Lands . . . to his Sonne . . . as right Reason, the Lawes of God and Nature, the Civill, Canon, and Municipall Laws of this Kingdome doe command. S.T.C. 717
- Printed by Iohn Lichfield for Edward Forrest, Oxford, 1635.
- An uncommon reissue of a work appearing through most of the 17th century, contending that the law of primogeniture may (and should) be departed from where family circumstances so dictate or a father so wishes; one copy in North America in ESTC
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, gilt lettered, the title somewhat browned, else well preserved with ample margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- JAPAN, Real Property, Wills, Family Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.