Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Fri Mar 5 11:51:09 2021
Matching records found:
Darby J George N Frederick Bosanquet
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Darby, J. George N. and Frederick Bosanquet
- A Practical Treatise on the Statutes of Limitations in England and Ireland
- William Maxwell & Son, 29, Fleet Street [etc.], London, 1867.
- First edition of Bosanquet's sole work, co-authored by him shortly after he was called to the bar by the Inner Temple, ultimately "the standard textbook on the subject", appearing in a subsequent edition and supplement through the century's end
- Modern yellow cloth, the original crimson morocco label preserved, a few marginal repairs, else a good clean copy
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.