Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed Aug 10 13:53:39 2022
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Cockburn, William
- The Clerk's Assistant in the Practice of the Ecclesiastical Courts: Containing the Method of Proceedings there. Extracted from The best Books of Practice, And more regularly and clearly laid down than has hitherto been done [etc.]
- Printed for R. Main, in Dame-Street, Dublin, 1753.
- The rare first Dublin edition of a comprehensive work, praised by Holdsworth as "clear and concise", treating of criminal causes, divorce, guardians, libel and defamation, marriage (several chapters), and wills inter alia; two copies in ESTC
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, light browning and new endpapers, else quite crisp and well-preserved, with the subscribers list; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- biography, Ecclesiastical Law, SCOTLAND, marriage, divorce, libel and slander, criminal law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.