Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Tue Oct 6 16:57:48 2020
Matching records found:
Clark B F
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Clarke, Fabius M.
- California Corporation Law Governing Ordinary Business Corporations, As Contained in the Codes and Other Statutory Law; Decisions of the Supreme Court . . . of the District Courts of Appeal . . . of California Unreported Cases [etc.]
- Bender-Moss Company, Law Publishers and Booksellers, San Francisco, 1916.
- Represented as the first work on the law of California corporations, a "field . . . wholly unexplored", with the corporation laws of California "so unlike those of eastern states, that even extensive knowledge [of them] is of little value"
- Original tan buckram, somewhat rubbed, the labels moreso, else a clean usable copy
- Book No.:
- $ 150.00
- California, corporations
- Clark, B.F.]
- The Perjury Case! Further Developments. Mr. Clark's Replies to the Letters of George F. Farley, and Ashael Huntington, Esq's
- Printed for the Publisher, Boston, 1848.
- Lacking wraps, embrowned, worn but sound; 16 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 50.00
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.