Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed May 5 16:24:42 2021
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Acts Passed at the First Session of the Nineteenth Congress of the United States
- Peter Force, North C Street, Washington, 1827.
- Appendix includes the text of a treaty with the Federation of the Centre of America and four separate Indian treaties
- Original blue wraps, much worn and discolored, the signatures still sewn, but the paper backstrip disintegrating, and rear wrap defective; pages uncut
- Book No.:
- $ 35.00
- Acts, indian law, LATIN AMERICA, Central America
- Casad, Robert C. and Rogelio Sotela Montagne
- Expropriation in Central America and Panama: Processes and Procedures
- William S. Hein and Company, Buffalo, 1975.
- Orange cloth, a good clean ex-library copy
- Book No.:
- $ 45.00
- Central America, Expropriation
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.