Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Wed Aug 10 13:53:39 2022
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Booth, William
- The Compleat Sollicitor, Performing His Duty: and Teaching his Clyent . . . in His Majesties Superior Courts at Westminster: As in the Mayors Court, Court of Hustings, and other Inferior Courts, both in the City of London, and elswhere [etc.]. Wing B3738A
- Printed by John Streater, James Flesher, and Henry Twyford [etc.], London, 1666.
- First edition of the first substantial treatise expressly devoted to the English solicitor, with chapters on all royal courts, the Exchequer, the Court of Requests, the Sheriffs Court, the Marshalsea, the Star Chamber, and the Court of Admiralty
- Modern calf, gilt, signature effaced on the title, light browning and some staining, else sound, with the first blank (chipped); the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- courts, London, sheriffs, prisons, Star Chamber, admiralty, Bench and Bar
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.