Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Sun May 23 11:12:07 2021
Matching records found:
Bing Stephen R S Stephen Rosenfeld
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Bing, Stephen R. and S. Stephen Rosenfeld
- The Quality of Justice in the Lower Criminal Courts of Metropolitan Boston
- Lawyer's Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Boston, 1970.
- A thorough, empirical examination of Massachusetts' entry level criminal courts, with five appendices, two maps, 32 tables, a computer printout, and like analyses
- Wraps, faded and a bit worn, but sound; 149 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 35.00
- criminal law, Massachusetts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.