Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop,
specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books Search Results Page
Database last updated on Tue Nov 29 16:26:11 2022
Matching records found:
Searching prices :
$Any to $Any
Searching books added :
At Any Date
- Dunne, Gerald T.
- Joseph Story, The Great Term--1837
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, St. Louis, 1969.
- The rare, separate printing of the eleventh in a series of essays written by Mr. Dunne, subsequently to appear, as revised, in his biography of Justice Story ("Justice Joseph Story and the Rise of the Supreme Court"), published the following year
- Original printed stapled wraps, unevenly faded, now preserved in a cloth folding case, 23 pages, from the Fall issue, Volume 14, No. 1; no copy in OCLC
- Book No.:
- $ 75.00
- biography, Supreme Court, 19TH CENTURY
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.