Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Caldecott, Thomas
- Reports of Cases Relative to the Duty and Office of a Justice of the Peace, from Michaelmas Term 1776, inclusive, to Trinity Term 1785, inclusive [Three Parts in One Volume] [complete]. ESTC T492559. Not in ECCO. Quarto
- Printed by His Majesty's Law-Printers [imprints vary], London, 1786-1800.
- Sole edition of the only legal work of the Middle Temple barrister (and "avid . . . editor of Shakespeare") continuing the reports of James Burrow and expanding their scope, with most cases reported those decided when Lord Mansfield's presided
- Modern 1/2 calf over marbled boards, crimson morocco label, gilt, discreetly ex-library, else very clean with excellent margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- reports of cases, justices of peace
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.