Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Tomlins, T.E.
- A Familiar Explanation of The Law of Wills and Codicils; the Law of Executors and Administrators; and the Law of Descent and Distrigution in Case no Will is Made . . . Intended for the Use of Persons Desirous of Making Their Own Wills [etc.]. 5th Edition
- Printed for R. Baldwin, in Pater-Noster-Row [etc.], London, 1796.
- The rare (and expanded), final 18th century edition of Tomlins' principal treatise, "a clear account of the subject for the layman", exceptionally lucid and comprehensible without condescension; three copies in ESTC, none in the United Kingdom
- Original paper backed gray boards, quite worn, else very clean and an especially good example of an entirely unsophisticated binding; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- Wills, Every Man Law Books
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.