Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Burke, Richard
- A Charge Delivered to the Grand-Jury, at a Session of Oyer and Terminer and General Gaol Delivery, For the City, and County of the City of Bristol, Held at the Guildhall there, On Saturday the 6yh of April, 1793 [etc.] [no copy in a law library in ESTC]
- Printed by J. Rudhall:-- and sold by J. Norton [etc.], Bristol and London, 1793.
- Sole, rare edition of the charge by the Lincoln's Inn barrister and brother of Edmund Burke, its printing due to the latter's contribution, "a stinging contrast between the proclaimed goals of the French revolutionaries and the contrary results"
- Modern stabbed marbled wraps, a small hole in one leaf and with the repaired half title (legibility preserved), else quite sound; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- Grand Jury Charges, English constitutional law, obscenity, FRANCE
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.