Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Style, William
- Regestum Practicale: Or, the Practical Register, Consisting of Rules, Orders, and Observations concerning the Common-Laws, and the Practice thereof . . . particularly applicable to the Proceedings in the Upper-Bench [etc.]. Wing S6102; Cowley 141
- Printed by A.M. for Charles Adams, at the Talbot [etc.], London, 1657.
- First edition of a popular work (and the only edition to appear during the Interregnum), called by John Baker "a useful guide to modern practice decisions, collected at a time when the law reports were somewhat thin or non-existent"
- Contemporary unlettered sheep, quite rubbed, some foxing, moreso to the first and last leaves, else sound and usable; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- pleading, Interregnum, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.