Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Ashe, Thomas
- Un Perfect Table a Touts les Severall Livers del Reportes de Sir Edward Coke . . . Ouesque un Catalogue de touts le cases in larguments de les principall cases [with an] Alphabeticall collection de touts . . . texts del Latine [etc.]. S.T.C. 5525
- Printed for the Company of Stationers, London, 1606.
- First edition of the first abridgement of Coke's reports, undertaken by Thomas Ashe, the master and pioneer of this genre of legal literature ("a great maker of indices and abstracts", in Holdsworth's words); arranged alphabetically by subject
- Contemporary speckled calf, rubbed, the boards with gilt initials ("R B"), manuscript label at the bottom of the spine, very fresh; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- Abridgements, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.