Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Greenwood, William
- Curia Comitatus Rediviva. Or, the Pratique Part Of the County Court revived, Fully demonstrating its antiquity and proceedings from the Originall to Execution . . . Also an easie and plaine method for the keeping of the Court [etc.]. Wing G1874A
- Printed for John Place . . . and William Place [etc.], London, 1657.
- Only edition of Greenwood's first legal treatise, a comprehensive treatment of the county court, tracing its origin to Saxon centuries, with an emphasis on the offices of sheriff and coroner and on debt, case, trespass, and replevin, inter alia
- Modern brown calf, the spine double gilt ruled and lettered, ex-library, else quite clean with very good margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- courts, sheriffs, coroners
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.