Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Kitchin, John
- Le Court Leete et Court Baron . . . les cases & matters necessaries pur Seneschals de ceux courts a scier, & pur les Students de les measons de Chauncerie . . . Court de Marshalsey, Auncient demesne, Court de Pipowders, Essoines [etc.]. STC 15023
- Printed for the Company of Stationers, London, 1607.
- First 17th century edition of the work which--with Lambarde's "Eirenarcha"--remains essential to the understanding of Tudor local courts and government, treating of both civil and criminal matters, complemented by an edition of the Returna Brevium
- Contemporary unlettered calf, neatly rebacked, quite clean with excellent margins and the Rivington bookplate, the Taussig copy; seven copies in ESTC
- Book No.:
- $ 600.00
- justices of peace, courts, criminal law, courts, sheriffs
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.