Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Elsynge, Henry [the Elder]
- The Ancient Manner Of Holding Parliaments in England. Third Edition. Wing E645A [with] William Hakewill, Modus tenendi Parliamentorum. Wing H 217 [with] Henry Scobell, Memorials of the Method and Manner of Proceedings in Parliament. ESTC R14160
-  Samuel Speed;  Abel Roper;  No Printer Stated, London, 1675, 71, 70.
- Three of the major works on proceedings in Parliament, including that by Elsynge, his the foremost early treatise on the subject, written during the crucial years between 1613 and 1635, its influence traceable both in England and this country
- Contemporary double blind ruled calf, the joints rubbed, the front just cracking but firm, clean and quite crisp; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.