Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Tenants Law: A Treatise of great Use, for Tenants and Farmers Of all Kinds And all other Persons . . . touching Leases, Rents Distresses, Replevins, and other incidents between Landlord and Tenant, and Tenant and Tenant [etc.]. Fourth Edition. Wing T52A
- Printed by the Assigns of Richard and Edward Atkins [etc.], London, 1684.
- The uncommon final edition of the first English legal treatise titled 'Tenants Law' (expanded anonymously thereafter), with a final chapter glossing the Rebuilding of London Act of 1666 [19 Car II c.8] following the Great Fire; five copies in ESTC
- Modern unlettered blind tooled and decorated calf, light browning, else crisp and well preserved, with the advertising leaf; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 600.00
- agriculture, landlord and tenant, Legal Architecture, Acts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.