Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Chamberlaine, Edward
- England's Wants; Or, Several Proposals Very Advantageous for England. Humbly offered to the Consideration of the Two Houses of Parliament, now Assembled at Westminster, under our most Gracious Lord and Lady, King William and Queen Mary. Wing C1842
- Printed for R. Baldwin in the Old-Baily, London, 1689.
- Final edition of Chamberlayne's 74 point program for the reform of the English polity, first appearing shortly after the Restoration and here issued at the inception of the Glorious Revolution; with a great many prescient proposals to prove of value
- Modern 1/4 speckled calf over marbled boards, light browning, margins of the last two leaves repaired (sense preserved), else sound; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- Real Property, legal reform, Glorious Revolution
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.