Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Placita Generalia & Specialia. In an Exact Collection Of the most Usefull and Necessary Presidents of Declarations, Plaints, Demurrers, Pleas in Barr, Abatement and Disability, Issues, Verdicts, Judgments by Confession, and after Verdict [&c]. Wing P2334
- Printed for Charles Harper, and John Amery [etc.], London, 1674.
- Only edition of a work of considerable breadth, represented as "For Variety of Matter, and number of Titles, not any Collection of this Kind and Volum ever contained so much", arranged alphabetically and found in Jefferson's Library [Sowerby 1904]
- Contemporary calf, somewhat marked, neatly rebacked, crimson morocco label, tear to the margin of one leaf, else clean and sturdy; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- Fore Edge Paintings, Forms & Form Books, pleading
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.