Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Young Clerk's Vade Mecum . . . Containing A Variety of the most approved Precedents and Conveyances [on 27 subjects] To which is added, A true Copy of the late will and testament of Her Grace Sarah late Dutchess of Marlborough. 6th Edition. ESTC N64695
- Printed by P. Wogan, No. 23, Old-Bridge [etc.], Dublin, 1795.
- The rare sole Dublin edition of a popular everyman law book also printed in London, Belfast, and America over much of the 18th century, ably combining brief introductory commentary with multiple and varied forms; two copies in ESTC, neither in the UK
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, morocco label gilt, the paper somewhat grayed, else quite sound with good margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 550.00
- introductory law, Every Man Law Books, legal dictionaries, conveyancing
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.