Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Priviledges and Practice of Parliaments in England. Collected out of the Common Lawes of this Land. Seene and allowed by the Learned in the Lawes. Commended To the High Court of Parliament now Assembled. S.T.C. 7749 ["Tranquillitie" setting]. Quarto
- Printed [by B. Alsop and T. Fawcett] 1628, London, 1628.
- First printing (one of two settings) of a tract which appeared during transforming events over much of the course of the century, followed by printings in 1640, 1641 and 1680; with comparisons and contrasts drawn from France and Germany
- Modern 1/4 calf gilt lettered, some browning, a trace of marginal worming, without the first blank, the top margin cut close, sound; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- Parliament, FRANCE, GERMANY, English constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.