Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Anno Regni Caroli II . . . Decimo Quinto. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the Eight day of May, Anno Dom. 1661 . . . And there continued . . .in the 15th year . . . And thence Prorogued to the 16th of March then next following. Not in Wing or ESTC
- Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker [etc.], London, 1663.
- The acts of the Cavalier Parliament's second session, including the act explaining the Act of Uniformity [c.1] and the 1663 Navigation Act [c.7], part of the legislation "form[ing] the basis for . . . British overseas trade for nearly 200 years"
- Modern calf, morocco label gilt, some browning, else quite sound, fourteen public and twelve public acts, with the table, 312 pages; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 950.00
- Acts, Parliament, Commercial Law, international law, Ecclesiastical Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.