Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Pleadings, Arguments, and Other Proceedings In the Court of Kings-Bench upon the Quo Warranto, Touching the Charter of the City of London; With the Judgement entred thereupon [etc.]. Wing P2528. Folio
- Printed for T.D. and B.T. and are to be sold [by three others], London, 1696.
- The arguments in one of the most famous cases in English law, the "shattering judgment" (in John Baker's words) seizing London's corporate liberty into royal hands, reversed by act of parliament under William III as part of the Glorious Revolution
- Modern 1/4 green morocco over green boards, some browning else quite sound with occasional notations and the leaf before the title; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 550.00
- London, English constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.