Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Tenants Law: Or, the Laws of Landlords, Tenants, and Farmers [on eleven subjects]. Useful for all Landlords, Tenants, Farmers, Stewards, Agents, Solicitors and others, concerned in the buying, selling, or letting Estates. The Sixteenth Edition
- Printed by His Majesty's Law Printers: For T. Waller [etc.], London, 1768.
- The penultimate eighteenth century edition of the most popular early work on the subject, much expanded from its 17th century predecessors, reflecting England's unique position among European countries with its great amount of cultivated, leased land
- Contemporary calf blind decorated and ruled, crimson morocco label gilt ruled and lettered, especially clean and well preserved; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 275.00
- landlord and tenant, agriculture, Real Property
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.