Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Booth, William (attr.)
- The Compleat Solicitor, Entring-Clerk and Attorney, Fully Instructed in the Practice, Methods and Clerkship of all his Majesties Courts of Equity and Common-Law Superiour and Interiour, as well those at Westminster and in the City of London [&c]. Wing B3738E
- Printed by the Assigns of Richard and Edward Atkyns [etc.], London, 1683.
- Final edition of the first substantial treatise expressly devoted to the English solicitor, with chapters on all royal courts, the Exchequer, the Court of Requests, the Sheriffs Court, the Marshalsea, and the Court of Admiralty inter alia
- Contemporary calf, quite rubbed, rebacked, some browning and the occasional repaired tear, mainly marginal, else sound and usable; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- courts, London, criminal law, admiralty
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.