Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Savile, John
- Les Reports de Sir Iohn Savile Chevalier, Nadgairis Baron de l'Exchequer, Divers Special Cases cybien en le Court de Common Bank, Come l'Exhequer En le Temps de Royne Elizabeth [etc.]. Wing S778. Folio
- Printed for George Pawlet, and are to be sold by Robert Vincent, London, 1688.
- The reissue of the reports attributed to Savile, barrister, reader, serjeant at law and, ultimately, a baron of the Exchequer, with his reports devoted in significant part to that court; with both the imprimatur leaf and the advertising leaf
- Early 1/4 calf over cloth, crimson morocco label, gilt, rubbed, with Theron Metcalf's clipped ownership signature, dated 1818, on the front pastedown
- Book No.:
- $ 140.00
- reports of cases, Exchequer
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.