Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Catalogue of the Law Library of a Patent Attorney, Including a Finely Bound Set of the Patent Office Gazette, complete to 1910, 207 volumes. Complete Set of Patent Office Reports. Modern Patent Text Books. Auction Sale: Monday, October 16th, 1911
- C.F. Libbie & Co., Boston, 1911.
- A rare auction catalogue of a library whose works on patent law are complemented by a wide ranging selection of American and English treatises, reports and statutes from the early 17th to the 20th centuries, including Coke and Blackstone, inter alia
- Original printed stapled salmon wraps, a very good copy, 444 lots in 21 pages, with the auctioneer's envelope and bid sheet laid in; two copies in OCLC
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- Dealer & Auction Catalogues, patents
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.