Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Phillpott, Nicolas
- Reasons & Proposalls for a Registry or Rememberancer of All Deeds and Incumbrances of Real Estates, to be had in every County, most necessary and advantageious, as well for Sellers and Borrowers, as Purchasers and Lenders [etc.]. Wing P2121. Quarto
- Printed by W. Hall, for Ric. Davis, Oxford, 1671.
- Part of the centuries' long debate, first bruited by Henry VIII, whether to require registration of title or of conveyances (or of neither), not finally resolved in England until the mid-19th century and, comprehensively, the 20th century
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, gilt, well preserved, with excellent margins (the lower margin untrimmed); the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- Real Property, legal reform
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.