Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Lambard, William
- Archeion, or, A Discourse Upon the High Courts of Justice in England . . . Newly Corrected, and enlarged according to the Authors Copie. S.T.C. 15144
- Printed by E. P[urslow] for Henry Seile [etc.], London, 1635.
- The work which led Lambard to be called "the prince of legal antiquaries" and one of the few contemporary examples of a constitutional analysis of the English courts, with substantial portions devoted to Star Chamber and to Parliament, respectively
- Contemporary sheep, rubbed, rebacked, Daniel Fleming's copy with his signature, ?shelf-mark, and ?his occasional notation, crisp; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 950.00
- courts, Star Chamber, Parliament
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.