Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Young Clerk's Magazine: or English Law-Repository: Containing A Variety of the most useful Precedents of . . . Bonds, Bills, Recognizances . . . Gifts, Grants, Leases . . . To which is added The Doctrine of Fines and Recoveries [etc.]. Second Edition
- Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling . . . for J. Hodges &c, London, 1740.
- A rare, early edition of a work published much of the 18th century, providing guidance on conveyancing matters in the largest sense (including marriage contracts, wills, and charterparties) encompassing all public business; one copy in ESTC in the UK
- Contemporary sheep, a bit scraped, the spine rubbed, ?label lacking, else quite clean with good margins and the two plates; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 550.00
- Every Man Law Books, Forms & Form Books, conveyancing, marriage, maritime law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.