Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Land-Purchaser's Companion: And the Laws Relating to Tenants and Tenures. Containing I. The Years Purchase all sorts of Lands, Tenements, Rents, Reversions, &c are worth . . . To which are added. The Laws and Statutes relating to Tithes [etc.]
- Printed by Eliz. Nutt and R. Gosling [etc.], London, 1720.
- A primer with an uncommon focus, directed at potential purchasers prior to the South Sea Bubble bursting, providing a guide to valuing land and to associated legal problems, though prudently (and prophetically) suggesting a quite different future
- Contemporary unlettered blind ruled and decorated calf, somewhat marked and stained, light browning, else quite well preserved; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1350.00
- Real Property, landlord and tenant, Abridgements, Religion, economics
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.