Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Hutton, Richard
- The Third Part Of the Young Clerks Guide: Or, a further Collection of Choice English Presidents For Indentures of Settlement, of Exchange, of Bargains and Sales . . . Declarations of Trust, Assignments . . . and sundry others of the newest form. Wing H3847
- Printed for Humphrey Tuckey at the black spread Eagle [etc.], London, 1659.
- The rare first edition variant of the penultimate part of the spectacularly popular handbook attributed to Hutton, the righteous judge famous for his opinion in the Shipmoney case, with some forty editions recorded in ESTC by 1691; one copy in ESTC
- Contemporary sheep, neatly repaired, title and next leaf chipped (no text affected), some notations, clean and well preserved; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 950.00
- Every Man Law Books, Forms & Form Books
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.