Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Philipps, Fabian
- The Pretended Perspective Glass; Or some Reasons of Many more which might be Offered, Against the pretended Registring Reformation. Wing P2013 or P2013A [the variant with the page following B4 unsigned] [see ESTC R9264 Uncontrolled note for publication date]
- Printed in the Year MDCLXIX ["IX" crossed out and "XI" in ink], London, 1671.
- Part of the centuries' long debate on land registration in England, reaching an apogee in the 17th century, written by "the sturdy loyalist and student of records" (in Holdsworth's words), with comparisons to Dutch, Scots and Spanish practice
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, crimson morocco label, gilt, light browning, without the final blank, else well preserved; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- Real Property, legal reform, Holland, space law, Comparative Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.