Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Meriton, George
- Land-Lords Law . . . Being A Collection of several Cases in the Law concerning Leases, Distresses, Replevins, Rescous, Waste and several other Matters which often happen between Land-Lord and Tenant [etc.]. Wing M1803
- Printed by Henry Twoford, Thomas Dring, and John Place, London, 1665.
- First edition (variant) of the first work on the English law of landlord and tenant, especially important to the history of English land law, reflecting England's unique position among European countries in the amount of land cultivated by leasehold
- Modern calf, crimson morocco label, definite browning, a few margins chipped, else sound, without the first blank preceding the title; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 875.00
- landlord and tenant, Real Property
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.