Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Jacob, Giles
- The Statute-Law Common-plac'd: Or, a General Table to the Statutes. Containing The Purport and Effect of all the Acts of Parliament in Force from Magna Charta . . . The Whole Very useful to Counsellors, Attornies [and many others]. Fourth Edition. Cowley 233
- Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling [etc.], London, 1739.
- Jacob's able digest, much expanded from prior editions, the criticism of which he notes in his preface and to which through this expansion he responds; with his brief introductory essay on statutory construction coupled with his gloss of Magna Carta
- Contemporary polished calf, scuffed, front joint cracked but firm, label lacking, else quite fresh and bright with good margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 275.00
- Acts, digests, Magna Carta
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.